The purpose of this hands-on course is to help students implement, manage, and maintain a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 network infrastructure. This course is aimed toward system administrators and system engineers who are responsible for this knowledge.
Attendees to MS-2277: Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003: Network Infrastructure: Network Security will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
Duration: 5 Days
- Understanding Windows Server 2003 Networks
- Understanding TCP/IP
- Monitoring & Troubleshooting TCP/IP Connections
- Configuring DNS Servers & Clients
- Implementing a DNS Infrastructure
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting DNS
- Configuring DHCP Servers & Clients
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting DHCP
- Routing with Windows Server 2003
- Configuring and Managing Remote Access
- Managing Network Security
- Maintaining a Network Infrastructure
- Completion of MS-2273: Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment or equivalent knowledge & skills.
Latest comments from students