Looking to move up in the information security field? If you have at least one year of security experience, you qualify for the Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) certification, which offers junior security professionals a way to validate their experience and demonstrate competence with (ISC²)®'s seven domains.
Attendees to TN-715: Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
Duration: 5 Days
- Access Controls
- Security Operations and Administration
- Analysis and Monitoring
- Networks and Telecommunications
- Malicious Code/Malware
- Risk, Response, and Recovery
- One year security experience
- Some knowledge of the (ISC²)®'s seven domains
Latest comments from students