This hands-on course, CT-208: A+ Extended Boot Camp, provides students with the skills, knowledge and understanding which will enable them to install, configure, upgrade, troubleshoot and repair personal computer systems. The A+ curriculum is excellent preparation for almost any computer related career or position. This course lays the foundation for further study in networking and programming. Designed for the completely new computer professional who has little knowledge of PC hardware, and needs more instructional time.
The students will take both CompTIA A+ exams on the last day of class.
Attendees to CT-208: A+ Extended Boot Camp will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
Duration: 8 Days
- Identifying, Adding & Removing System Components
- Installation, Configuring & System Optimization
- Diagnosing & Troubleshooting Problems
- Power Protection & Safety Procedures
- Motherboards, Processors & Memory
- Basic Networking
- Operating System Fundamentals
- Installation, Configuration & Upgrade
- Diagnosing & Troubleshooting
Latest comments from students
Instructor comments: Tim really needs his stuff that's stuck in Germany 🙂 Keeps the class well entertained while making the learning informative (relates the two well).
Like the class? Then let everyone know!