J-215: Advanced Java Programming explores advanced Java language features & packages. Java programmers will be able to take the content learned and immediately apply it to the problems encountered on the job.
Attendees to J-215: Advanced Java Programming will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
Duration: 5 Days
- Object Serialization
- Advanced JDBC
- Networking with Sockets
- Remote Method Invocation
- Advanced RMI
- Managing Security Policies
- Keys, Signatures & Certificates
- Encryption with javax.crypto Package
- Java Authentication and Authorization Service (JAAS)
- Java Naming & Directory Interface (JNDI)
- Parsing XML with Java – JAXP
- Native Methods
- Java Design Patterns – Creational Patterns
- Java Design Patterns – Structural Patterns
- Java Design Patterns – Behavioral Patterns
- Java programming and some Java development experience are required
- Suggested: J-115: Introduction to Java Programming
Latest comments from students
Instructor comments: Dave's presentation style is engaging and lively.
Facilities comments: The room was adequate for the needs of the class.
Instructor comments: David was very good. Although he went very fast at times.
Facilities comments: The room was ok. it was bit dark.