This course provides the knowledge and skills to design and implement DevOps processes and practices. Students will learn how to plan for DevOps, use source control, scale Git for an enterprise, consolidate artifacts, design a dependency management strategy, manage secrets, implement continuous integration, implement a container build strategy, design a release strategy, set up a release management workflow, implement a deployment pattern, and optimize feedback mechanisms.
TechNow has worked worldwide enterprise infrastructures for over 20 years and has developed demos and labs to exemplify the techniques required to demonstrate cloud technologies and to effectively manage security in the cloud environment.
Attendees to AZ-400: Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
Course Duration: 5 days
- Planning for DevOps
- Getting started with Source Control
- Scaling Git for enterprise DevOps
- Consolidating Artifacts & Designing a Dependency Management Strategy
- Implementing Continuous Integration with Azure Pipelines
- Managing Application Config and Secrets
- Managing Code Quality and Security Policies
- Implementing a Container Build Strategy
- Manage Artifact versioning, security & compliance
- Design a Release Strategy
- Set up a Release Management Workflow
- Implement an appropriate deployment pattern
- Implement process for routing system feedback to development teams
- Implement a mobile DevOps strategy
- Infrastructure and Configuration Azure Tools
- Azure Deployment Models and Services
- Create and Manage Kubernetes Service Infrastructure
- Third Party Infrastructure as Code Tools available with Azure
- Implement Compliance and Security in your Infrastructure
- Recommend and design system feedback mechanisms
- Optimize feedback mechanisms
- AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Fundamental knowledge about Azure, version control, Agile software development, and core software development principles. It would be helpful to have experience in an organization that delivers software.
Latest comments from students