The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certification program is developed specifically for experienced information security managers & those who have information security management responsibilities. The CISM certification is for the individual who manages, designs, oversees and/or assesses an enterprise’s information security (IS). The CISM certification promotes international practices & provides executive management with assurance that those earning the designation have the required experience & knowledge to provide effective security management & consulting services. Individuals earning the CISM certification become part of an elite peer network, attaining a one-of-a-kind credential. The CISM job practice also defines a global job description for the information security manager & a method to measure existing staff or compare prospective new hires.
This course is designed to assist in your exam preparation for the CISM exam.
Attendees to TN-825: Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) Seminar will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
11/18/2019 - 11/22/2019
TN-825: Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) Seminar
Tech Now, Inc., San Antonio TX
Duration: 5 Days
- Information Security Governance (21%)
- Establish and maintain a framework to provide assurance that information security strategies are aligned with business objectives & consistent with applicable laws & regulations
- Risk Management (21%)
- Identify and manage information security risks to achieve business objectives
- Information Security Program Management (21%)
- Design, develop and manage an information security program to implement the information security governance framework
- Information Security Management (24%)
- Oversee and direct information security activities to execute the information security program
- Response Management (13%)
- Develop & manage a capability to respond to & recover from disruptive & destructive information security events
A minimum of five years of information security work experience, with a minimum of three years of information security management work experience in three or more of the job practice analysis areas.
Latest comments from students
Instructor comments: Dave had great command of the class and the flow of information. The lessons seem relevant to the exam and the course material should assist greatly with passing. As a bonus, his breakdown of PKI helped with my current job requirements.
Facilities comments: The Home2Suites by Hilton was FANTASTIC!
Liked the class? Then let everyone know!