This course teaches students how to build, manage & troubleshoot campus & multi-site WAN IP telephony solutions. You can deploy the right network infrastructure to optimize the performance of your network.
Attendees to N-505: Cisco Call Manager Fundamentals will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
Duration: 5 Days
- Introduction to CallManager, AVVID & CIPT Components
- CallManager Cluster & Deployment Options
- Installing Cisco CallManager
- Configuring Cisco CallManager to Support IP Phones
- Cisco Catalyst Switches
- Cisco Access Gateways
- Route Plan
- Telephony Class of Service
- Call Admission Control & Survivable Remote Site Telephony
- Cisco IP SoftPhone, IPMA & Extension Mobility
- Bulk Administration Tool
- Variable Types
- Conditionals & Loops
- Pattern Matching
- Regular Expression Patterns
- CGI & the Web
Before attending this course, students should possess a Cisco Certification Network Associate (CCNA) certification or the equivalent knowledge (working knowledge of basic network security & a solid grasp to TCP/IP & fundamental networking concepts). The Cisco Voice over IP (CVOICE) class is also suggested.
Latest comments from students