This course gives students the knowledge and skills to configure Active Directory Domain Services in a distributed environment, implement Group Policies, perform backup and restore, and monitor and troubleshoot Active Directory related issues. This course includes material contained in Microsoft’s 6424, 6425, 6426 and is an aid to preparation for the 70-640 exam.
Attendees to TN-5125: Configuring and Troubleshooting Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Domain Services will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
Duration: 5 Days
- Group Policy Infrastructure
- Group Policy Settings
- Domains and Forests
- Basic understanding of networking
- Intermediate understanding of network operating system
- An awareness of security best practices
- Basic knowledge of server hardware
- A+ or equivalent knowledge
- Some experience creating objects in Active Directory
- Basic concepts of backup and recovery in a Windows Server Environment
Latest comments from students