This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage an Exchange Server 2010 messaging environment. This course does not require previous Exchange Server experience, but does require that students have significant experience in managing Windows Server and Active Directory directory services or Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS). This course will teach you how to configure Exchange Server 2010, as well as provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your Exchange Server deployment.
Attendees to MS-10135: Configuring, Managing, and Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
Duration: 5 days
- Deploying MS Exchange Server
- Configuring Mailbox servers
- Managing Recipient Objects
- Managing Client Access
- Managing Message Transport
- Implementing Message Security
- Implementing High Availability
- Implementing Backup and Recovery
- Configuring Message Policy, and Compliance
- Securing MS Exchange Server
- Maintaining Exchange Server
- Fundamental knowledge of network technologies including Domain Name System (DNS) and firewall technologies.
- Experience with the Windows Server 2003 and Microsoft Windows Server 2008 operating systems.
- Experience with Active Directory directory services in Windows Server 2003 or AD DS Windows Server 2008.
- Experience managing backup and restore on Windows Servers.
- Experience using Windows management and monitoring tools such as Microsoft Management Console, Active Directory Users and Computers, Performance Monitor, Event Viewer, and Internet Information Services (IIS) Administrator.
- Experience using Windows networking and troubleshooting tools such as Network Monitor, Telnet, and NSLookup.
Latest comments from students