This course will teach the fundamentals of web application site implementation by using Microsoft ASP.NET and Microsoft Visual Basic or C#.
Attendees to MS-2310: Developing Microsoft ASP .NET Web Applications Using Visual Studio .NET will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
Duration: 5 Days
- Overview of .NET Framework
- Using Visual Studio .NET
- Using .NET-Based Languages
- Creating an ASP.NET Web Form
- Adding Code to an ASP.NET Web Form
- Tracing in ASP.NET Web Applications
- Validating User Input
- Creating User Controls
- Accessing Relational Data Using Visual Studio .NET
- Accessing Data with ADO.NET
- Calling Stored Procedures with ADO.NET
- Reading and Writing XML Data
- Consuming and Creating XML Web Services
- Managing State
- Configuring, Optimizing, and Deploying an ASP.NET Web Application
- Securing an ASP.NET Web Application
- Before attending this course, students must have the ability to create HTML or DHTML, including tables, images and forms.
- Programming experience using Visual Basic .NET is recommended, including declaring variables, using loops and using conditional statements.
Latest comments from students