As a prospective Web developer, you will need to create individual pages & to fit those files in an entire site structure. In this course, you will learn to take full advantage of Dreamweaver's efficient interface for developing a static site with text, images, media, navigation elements, & forms. By applying its site management tools, you will ensure that the site you create works as you intended for the widest possible audience.
Attendees to DW-112: Dreamweaver: Designing & Developing Websites will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
Duration: 2 Days
- Creating a Web Site Structure on Your Local Machine
- Adding Text Content to a Site
- Formatting Text
- Working with Images
- Adding Navigation Elements to a Site
- Structuring Pages
- Streamlining Workflow with Libraries & Templates
- Developing Forms
- Testing, Uploading, & Maintaining a Site
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems
- Familiarity with Web technologies & various Web browsers
- Basic understanding of design & drawing applications such as FreeHand & Fireworks
Latest comments from students