In SWITCH, you will learn to plan, configure, and verify the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions for campus environments using the Cisco Enterprise Campus Architecture.This course is a component of the Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching curriculum, a professional-level certification, and it is designed to give you a firm understanding of how to manage switches in an enterprise campus environment. Hands-on labs reinforce what you learn.
Attendees to N-415: Implementing Cisco Switched Networks will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
Duration: 5 Days
- Analyzing Campus Network Designs
- Implementing VLANS in Campus Networks
- Implementing Spanning Tree
- Implementing Inter-VLAN Routing
- Implementing a Highly Available Network
- Implementing Layer 3 High Availability
- Minimizing Service Loss and Data Theft in a Campus Network
- Integrating Wireless LANS into a Campus Network
Latest comments from students
Instructor comments: Tim was a great.
Facilities comments: The classroom was great.
Instructor comments: Awesome
Facilities comments: Great