This course provides students with the knowledge and skills to manage a Systems Center Operations Manager 2007 management group. This course is intended to develop the necessary skills to install and manage Operations Manager 2007 management servers and supporting roles.
Attendees to MS-5028: Installing and Configuring System Center Operations Manager 2007 will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
Duration: 5 Days
- Installing System Center Operations Manager
- Using the Operations Console
- Configuring Management Group and Agent Settings
- Agent Installation
- Management Packs
- Agentless Exception Monitoring
- Audit Collection Services
- Using Operations Manager 2007 Command Shell
- Complex Environments
- Migrating from MOM 2005 to Operations Manager 2007
Latest comments from students