J-325: Java Servlet/JSP Programming is a 5-day,hands-on course teaching students the ability to implement distributed, multi-tier applications and to harness the power of Java to create dynamic web content. Students are exposed to the current best practices for analyzing, designing, developing, testing, and deploying Web applications with Java technologies.
Attendees to J-325: Java Servlet/JSP Programming will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
Duration: 5 days
- J2EE Overview
- Forms and JavaBeans
- Java Standard Tag Library
- Session Management
- Web Applications and WAR files
- Introduction to the Java Naming and Directory interface
- DataSources and the Web Application Server
- A Taste of the EJB
- J-115: Introduction to Java Programming or equivalent experience
- Basic HTML coding
- Java development experience
- JavaBeans, RMI & XML are also recommended
Latest comments from students