This course provides students with knowledge and skills that are required to manage accounts and resources, maintain server resources, monitor server performance and safeguard data in a Microsoft Server 2003 environment.
Attendees to MS-2273: Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
Duration: 5 Days
- Introducing Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Administering Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- User Accounts
- Group Accounts
- Computer Accounts
- Files & Folders
- Backing Up Data
- Maintaining the Operating System
- Managing Hardware Devices & Drivers
- Managing Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Disk Storage
- Monitoring Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Recovering from System Failure
- Before attending this course, students must have an A+ certification & a Network+ certification or equivalent knowledge.
Latest comments from students