This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to design a Microsoft Active Directory directory service and network infrastructure for a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 environment. The course is intended for systems engineers who are responsible for designing directory service and/or network infrastructures.
Attendees to MS-2282: Designing a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory and Network Infrastructure will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
Course Duration: 5 days
- Introduction to Designing and Active Directory & Network Infrastructure
- Designing a Forest & Domain Infrastructure
- Designing a Site Infrastructure
- Designing the Administrative Structure
- Designing for Group Policy
- Designing the Physical Network
- Designing for Network Connectivity
- Designing a Name Resolution Strategy
- Designing the Network Access Infrastructure
Latest comments from students