MS-422: Microsoft Project Level 1 & 2 is a two day course that encompasses the whole life cycle of a Microsoft Project File, from creation to end of project. The student will have a clear understanding of how to use the Microsoft Project program from start to finish.
Attendees to MS-422: Microsoft Project Level 1 & 2 will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
Duration: 2 days
- Creating the Project Plan file
- Creating the Work Breakdown Structure
- Creating and Assigning Resources
- Finalizing the Project Plan
- Exchanging Project Plan Data with Other Programs
- Updating the Project Plan
- Creating Custom Reports
- Reusing the Project Plan Information
- Knowledge of Project Management will benefit the student, but is not required.
Latest comments from students
Facilities comments: nice place!
Instructor comments: Clay is a great instructor! He makes the class interesting with his experience and anecdotes. He really has a lot to offer with his great knowledge of Project Management. Also love "Nerd Shirt Friday" with the chance to show what makes us a nerd with our shirt choice.
Facilities comments: Great hotel
Liked the class? Then let everyone know!