This course provides students with the knowledge and skills they need to develop C# applications for the Microsoft .NET Platform. The course focuses on C# program structure, language syntax & implementation details. C# was created to be the programming language best suited for writing enterprise applications for .NET. C# combines the high productivity of Microsoft Visual Basic with the raw power of C++. It is a simple, object-oriented and type-safe programming language that is based on the C & C++ family of languages.
Attendees to MS-2124: Programming with C# will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
Duration: 5 Days
- Overview of the Microsoft .NET Platform Overview of C#
- Using Value-Type Variables
- Statements & Exceptions
- Methods & Parameters
- Essentials of Object-Oriented Programming
- Using Reference-Type Variables
- Creating & Destroying Objects
- Inheritance in C#
- Aggregation, Namespaces & Advanced Scope
- Operators & Events Properties & Indexes
- Experience with programming in C, C++, Visual Basic, Java or another programming language
Latest comments from students
Instructor comments: Excelent instructor, covered topic in depth and modified course objectives to meet student own needs.
Facilities comments: Was OK, I am sure the Technow facilities when competed will be better.