The RHCSA Rapid Track Course is designed for experienced Linux® system administrators who want to expand their technical skill sets and become accredited with the Red Hat® Certified System Administration (RHCSA) certification. To successfully navigate this course, students must already have solid experience with the Linux command line—including the necessary skills to execute common commands, such as cp, grep, sort, mkdir, tar, mkfs, ssh, and yum—and be familiar with accessing man pages for help. At the completion of the course, students will be adequately prepared to take the RHCSA exam (RH200) .
Duration: 5 days
- Installation, configuration, and management of local storage
- Deployment and maintenance of network services
- Network services: VNC, SSH, FTP, and web
- Securing files with ACLs
- Securing network services with firewall and SELinux
- Managing virtual machines with KVM technology
- Automating installation of Linux using Kickstart
Experience in the field system administration.
Latest comments from students