In this course, administrators of medium-to-large network sites will learn to use advanced routing to provide scalability for Cisco routers that are connected to LANs and WANs. Networking professionals will learn to dramatically increase the number of routers and sites using these techniques instead of redesigning the network when additional sites or wiring configurations are added. Hands-on labs ensure you thoroughly understand how to implement advanced routing within your network.
Attendees to N-405: ROUTE-Implementing Cisco IP Routing will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
Duration: 5 days
- Planning Routing Services to Requirements
- Implementing an EIGRP-Based Solution
- Implementing a Scalable Multiarea Network
- OSPF-Based Solution
- Implement an IPv4- Based Redistribution Solution
- Implementing Path Control Connection of an Enterprise Network to an ISP Network
Latest comments from students
Instructor comments: Awesome
Facilities comments: Awesome