TN-205: A+ Skills Class provides students with the skills, knowledge and understanding that will enable them to install, configure, upgrade, troubleshoot and repair personal computer systems. The A+ curriculum is excellent preparation for almost any computer related career or position. This course lays the foundation for further study in networking and programming. Designed for the new computer professional who has support knowledge of PC hardware, but needs to expand upon that knowledge.
Attendees to the TN-205: A+ Skills Class will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
Please Note: This course is designed with a focus on skills and is not a preparation course for certification.
Duration: 5 Days
- Identifying, Adding & Removing System Components
- Installation, Configuring & System Optimization
- Diagnosing & Troubleshooting Problems
- Power Protection & Safety Procedures
- Motherboards, Processors & Memory
- Basic Networking
- Operating System Fundamentals
- Installation, Configuration & Upgrade
- Diagnosing & Troubleshooting
Latest comments from students