Course three of a three course series to obtain a Server 2012 MCSA certification. Covers advanced configuration of services necessary to deploy, manage and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as advanced networking services, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), identity management, rights management, Federated services, network load balancing, failover clustering, business continuity and disaster recovery.
The course leads directly to preparing for the
(MCSA):Windows Server 2012 exam "70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services". It also maps to Microsoft's course 20412B, and is part of the MCSA and MCSE sequence of courses TN-5215 (Microsoft 20410B), TN-5225 (Microsoft 20411B), TN-5235 (Microsoft 20412B), TN-5245 (Microsoft 20413B), TN-5255 (Microsoft 20414B).
Attendees to TN-5235: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
Duration: 5 Days
- Implement advanced network services.
- Implement advanced file services.
- Implement Dynamic Access Control.
- Implement distributed Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) deployments.
- Implement AD DS sites and replication.
- Implement Active Directory Certification Services (AD CS).
- Implement Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS).
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
- Implement network load balancing (NLB).
- Implement failover clustering.
- Implement failover clustering with Hyper-V.
- Implement disaster recovery.
- TN-5215 (Microsoft-20410B) and TN-5225 (Microsoft-20411B) or equivalent experience.
Latest comments from students
Liked the class? Then let everyone know!