Provides the student with the skills and knowledge needed to plan, design, and deploy a physical and logical Windows Server 2012 with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) infrastructure. The course also provides the skills to perform name resolution, application integration, optimization of automate remediation, and maintenance of network services.
The course leads directly to preparing for the MCSE: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure certification exam 70-413. This course maps to Microsoft's course 20413B, and is part of the MCSA and MCSE sequence of courses TN-5215 (Microsoft 20410B), TN-5225 (Microsoft 20411B), TN-5235 (Microsoft 20412B), TN-5245 (Microsoft 20413B), TN-5255 (Microsoft 20414B).
Attendees to TN-5245: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
Duration: 5 Days
- Plan a server upgrade and migration.
- Plan and implement a server deployment infrastructure.
- Design and maintain an IP configuration and address management solution.
- Design and implement name resolution.
- Design and implement an AD DS forest and domain infrastructure.
- Design and implement an Active Directory organizational unit infrastructure.
- Design and implement a Group Policy Object (GPO) strategy.
- Design and implement an AD DS topology.
- Plan and implement storage.
- Plan and implement file services.
- Design and implement network access services.
- Design and implement network protection.
Latest comments from students
Liked the class? Then let everyone know!