TechNow’s CISSP Certification Preparation Seminar is an accelerated course designed to meet the high demands of the information security industry by preparing students for the industry standard Certified Information Systems Security Professional exam. The exam covers (ISC)²’s 8 Domains from the Common Body of Knowledge, which encompass the whole of information security.
We encourage our students to take the exam within a week after course completion. The goal for this course is a pass rate of one and done. Our high pass rate reflects the dedication of TechNow’s students and our commitment. TechNow has a proven CISSP track record that you can depend on.
Attendees to TN-815: CISSP Certification Preparation Seminar will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
Duration: 5 Days
Our CISSP Professional training program covers the 8 Domains of the CBK in-depth with an emphasis on rigorous exam preparation.
- Security and Risk Management (Security, Risk, Compliance, Law, Regulations, Business Continuity)
- Asset Security (Protecting Security of Assets)
- Security Engineering (Engineering and Management of Security)
- Communications and Network Security (Designing and Protecting Network Security)
- Identity and Access Management (Controlling Access and Managing Identity)
- Security Assessment and Testing (Designing, Performing, and Analyzing Security Testing)
- Security Operations (Foundational Concepts, Investigations, Incident Management, Disaster Recovery)
- Software Development Security (Understanding, Applying, and Enforcing Software Security)
To qualify for this CISSP training program you must first qualify for the CISSP exam, which requires:
- 4 years of experience in the information security field
- or 3 years experience & a college degree
Contact TechNow to verify that you qualify.
Latest comments from students