In this course, networking professionals who work in complex network environments will gain the skills needed to maintain their networks and to diagnose and resolve network problems quickly and effectively. You will learn to troubleshoot and maintain particular technologies, and you will learn procedural and organizational aspects of the troubleshooting and maintenance process. A large part of the course consists of practicing these skills and reinforcing the concepts by putting them to use in a controlled environment.
Attendees to N-435: Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
Duration: 5 days
- Planning Maintenance for Complex Networks
- Planning Troubleshooting for Complex Enterprise Networks
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting Tools and Applications
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting Campus Switching-Based Solutions
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting Routing-Based Solutions
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting Network Security Solutions
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting Integrated, Complex Enterprise Networks
Latest comments from students
Instructor comments: Awesome
Facilities comments: Awesome