This course provides students with the knowledge and skills to install, deploy, and upgrade to Windows 7. Additionally, students should be able to configure pre-installation and post-installation system settings, Windows security features, network connectivity applications included with Windows 7, and mobile computing. Students should also be able to maintain systems, including monitoring for and resolving performance and reliabilty issues. This course maps to Microsoft's 50322 course and aids in preparation for the 70-680 exam.
Attendees to TN-5005: Windows 7, Configuring Technology Specialist Course will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
Duration: 5 Days
- Introduction to Windows 7
- Installing Windows 7
- Upgrading to Windows 7
- Deploying Windows 7
- Configuring Hardware in Windows 7
- Configuring Network in Windows 7
- Configuring Backup and Recovery Options
- Remote Managements in Windows 7
- A+ certification or equivalent knowledge
- Network+ certification or equivalent knowledge
- Basic Understanding of Windows PowerShell syntax
- At least one year experience in IT field, particularly in IT support and administrator area
Latest comments from students