Successful projects are built on the foundation of well-written requirements. In fact, many problems of challenged and failed projects can be traced back to requirements issues. In this course, you'll learn to document requirements clearly, effectively, and appropriately to create a solid foundation for project success. In this course, you will learn the difference between validation and verification, and you'll survey the various verification and validation techniques. You will learn to select the appropriate technique for each situation and apply it to ensure your requirements' effectiveness.
Attendees to TN-102: Writing Effective Requirements will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
Duration: 2 Days
- The Context for Writing Requirements
- What Makes Requirements Effective?
- Requirements, Audiences and Their Needs
- Effective Requirements Information
- Technical Writing Principles for Requirements
- Requirements, Verification and Validation
- Business Analysis Essentials
- Requirements Development
- Documentation and Management
Latest comments from students
Instructor comments: Tim is a wonderfully engaging instructor who, I believe prepared me extremely well to take the CCNA exam. He was prepared and had the ability to explain concepts in a way that were easy to grasp. Thank you.