The purpose of this hands-on course is to help students gain the knowledge & skills needed to plan & maintain a Windows Server 2003 network infrastructure.
Attendees to MS-2278: Planning and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
Duration: 5 Days
- Planning a Network Topology
- Planning a TCP/IP Network Infrastructure
- Planning Internet Connectivity
- Planning a Name Resolution Strategy
- Using Routing & Remote Access
- Maintaining Server Availability
- Clustering Servers
- Planning a Secure Baseline Installation
- Hardening Servers
- Deploying Security Configurations
- Creating and Managing Digital Certificates
- Securing Network Communications Using IPSec
- Designing a Security Infrastructure
- Completion of MS-2277: Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003: Network Infrastructure: Network Services or equivalent knowledge & skills.
Latest comments from students