TechNow has been involved in enterprise security architectures and education since 1990. TechNow’s training program has followed the evolution of enterprise computing into security architectures. Palo Alto Networks represents the current state of security product evolution. With next generation firewall technology, the reunification of your security architecture is possible. TechNow can present the ramifications of many centralized strategies. All courses utilize enterprise security professionals with experience as instructors and can discuss the detail of implementation and the integration into an existing infrastructure.
Palo Alto Networks Certifications: Accredited Configuration Engineer (ACE) take EDU-201; Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE) take EDU-201 + EDU-205 + EDU-221
TechNow is a mobile Pearson VUE Authorized Testing Center. Palo Alto courses can be delivered on the customer site, with certificadtion testing on the last day of the course. Take the course and get certfied, without logistical effort of getting students to a training facility and the hassle of scheduling testing.
- PA-213: Palo Alto Networks Firewall Install, Configure, and Manage (EDU-201)
- PA-212: Palo Alto Networks Firewall Configure Extended Features (EDU-205)
- PA-215: Palo Alto Networks Firewall Essentials FastTrack
- PA-232: Palo Alto Networks Panorama Manage Multiple Firewalls (EDU-221)
- PA-242: Palo Alto Networks Firewall Manage Cyberthreats (EDU-231)
- PA-243: Palo Alto Networks Firewall Debug and Troubleshoot (EDU-311)
TechNow, Inc. is not associated in any way with Palo Alto Networks, Inc.