Attendees to TN-5225: Windows Server 2008 Administrator will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
Duration: 5 Days
- Deploy and Maintain Server Images
- Configure and Troubleshoot DNS
- Maintain Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Manage User and Service Accounts
- Implement a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Manage User Desktops with Group Policy
- Configure and Troubleshoot Remote Access
- Install, Configure and Troubleshoot Network Policy Server (NPS) role
- Implement Network Access Protection (NAP)
- Optimize File Services
- Configure Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Implement Update Management
- Monitor Windows Server 2012
- TN-5215 (Microsoft 20410B) or equivalent experience.
Latest comments from students
Liked the class? Then let everyone know!