This course covers the knowledge and skills required to understand standard Cloud terminologies/methodologies, to implement, maintain, and deliver cloud technologies and infrastructures (e.g. server, network, storage, and virtualization technologies), and to understand aspects of IT security and use of industry best practices related to cloud implementations and the application of virtualization.
TechNow has worked worldwide enterprise infrastructures for over 20 years and has developed demos and labs to exemplify the techniques required to demonstrate cloud technologies and to effectively manage security in the cloud environment.
TechNow is a CompTIA partner and uses official CompTIA Cloud+ curriculum.
Attendees to CT-215: Cloud+ will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
10/16/2023 - 10/20/2023
TechNow, Inc, San Antonio TX
Course Duration: 5 days
- Prepare to deploy cloud solutions
- Deploy a pilot project
- Test a pilot project deployment
- Design a secure network for cloud deployment
- Determine CPU and memory sizing for cloud deployments
- Plan Identity and Access Management for cloud deployments
- Analyze workload characteristics to ensure successful migration to the cloud
- Secure systems to meet access requirements
- Maintain cloud systems
- Implement backup, restore, and business continuity measures
- Analyze cloud systems for required performance
- Analyze cloud systems for anomalies and growth forecasting
- Troubleshoot deployment, capacity, automation, and orchestration issues
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Troubleshoot security issues
- Security+, Network+, CASP or equivalent experience
- Managing or administering at least one of UNIX, Windows, Databases, networking, or security
Latest comments from students