This course is developed for those individuals seeking to pass the Project Management Institute’s PMP certification exam, as well as any individual who has attended any Project Management Certification program in the past and needs to brush up on the material needed to pass the PMP exam.
Attendees to PM-325: Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam Preparation will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
09/30/2019 - 10/04/2019
PM-325: Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam Preparation
Tech Now Inc., San Antonio TX
Duration: 5 Days
- Project Initiation
- Examining the Project Management Framework
- Examining the Project Management Processes
- Implementing Project Integration Management
- Managing the Project Scope
- Introducing Project Time Management
- Introducing Project Cost Management
- Introducing Project Quality Management
- Introducing Project Human Resource Management
- Introducing Project Communications Management
- Introducing Project Risk Management
- Introducing Project Procurement Management
- PMP Code of Professional Conduct
A Bachelor's degree & 4,500 hours of project management experience over 3 years/36 months.
7,500 hours of project management experience over 5 years/60 months (if NO degree).
Complete & submit the PMP certification application directly to PMI
Latest comments from students