In this course, developers learn the fundamental skills that are required to design and develop object-oriented applications for the web and Microsoft Windows by using Microsoft Visual C# .NET & the Microsoft Visual Studio .NET development environment. This course provides an alternative entry point for less experienced programmers who are not familiar with object-oriented design and programming with Windows or the Web.
Attendees to MS-2609: Introduction to C# Programming with Microsoft .NET will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
Duration: 5 Days
- Understanding C# Fundamentals
- Creating Objects in C#
- Implementing Object-Oriented Programming Techniques in C#
- Programming with C#
- Building .NET Applications with C#
- Using ADO.NET to Access Data
- Creating Windows-based Applications
- Using XML Web Services in a C# Program
- Creating a Web Application with Web Forms
- Application Setting and Deployment
- Exploring Future Learning
- Experience with object-oriented programming and concepts are not required for this course.
- Before attending this course, students must have familiarity and comfort with basic operating system functions such as file manipulation.
- Understanding of the basics of structured programming, including concepts such as flow control, variables and parameters and function calls.
- Students must also have at least three months experience developing applications in either a graphical or non-graphical environment or equivalent knowledge.
Latest comments from students