The goal of this course is to help application developers program for the Microsoft .NET framework. In addition to offering an overview of the .NET framework and an introduction to key concepts and terminology, the course provides a series of labs, which introduce and explain .NET Framework features that are used to code, debug, tune and deploy applications.
Attendees to MS-2349: Programming with the Microsogt .NET Framework (Microsoft Visual C# .NET) will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
Duration: 5 Days
- Overview of the Microsoft .NET Framework
- Introduction to a Managed Execution Environment
- Working with Components
- Deployment and Versioning
- Common Type System
- Working with Types
- Strings, Arrays and Collections
- Delegates and Events
- Memory and Resource Management
- Data Streams and Files
- Internet Access
- Remoting and XML Web Services
Before attending this course, students should be experienced professional software developers & have a basic understanding of the C# language.
Latest comments from students