TechNow's WebLogic Server Administration Essentials course trains web administrators on techniques for installing and configuring Oracle WebLogic Server. It also trains web administrators to deploy Java EE applications to Oracle WebLogic Server using Administration Console as well as command-line and scripting tools like WLST.
Attendees to OR-455: WebLogic Server Administration Essentials will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
Duration: 5 days
- Describe the architecture of WebLogic Server including domains, servers, and machines
- Install, configure, and use WebLogic Server
- Perform routine Oracle WebLogic Server Administration functions
- Set up a cluster of servers and distribute applications and resources to the cluster
- Configure Oracle HTTP Server as the Web-tier front end for Oracle WebLogic Server instances and clusters
- Deploy different types of Java EE applications to Oracle WebLogic Server
- Configure Oracle HTTP Server
- Configure Oracle HTTP Server as the web interface for Oracle WebLogic Server
Latest comments from students