CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ is for both IT and non-technical professionals who require the essential business acumen needed to make informed cloud service decisions. Cloud Essentials is a vendor-neutral credential designed to validate the candidate has an understanding of basic terms and definitions of cloud computing along with the different processes involved in the successful adoption of cloud computing and its implications for organizations’ use.
TechNow is a CompTIA partner and uses official CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ curriculum.
Attendees to CT-213: Cloud Essentials+ will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
10/10/2023 - 10/12/2023
CT-213: Cloud Essentials+
TechNow, Inc, San Antonio TX
Course Duration: 3 days
- Domain 1 : Cloud Concepts
- Understand cloud principles
- Identify cloud networking concepts & storage techniques
- Understand cloud design aspects
- Domain 2: Business Principles of Cloud Environments
- Identify and employ appropriate cloud assessments like feasibility studies, benchmarking, or gap analysis
- Highlight key business aspects of cloud vendor relation adoption, and comprehend cloud migration approaches
- Domain 3: Management and Technical Operations
- Explain aspects of operating within the cloud, such as data management or optimization
- Understand the role of DevOps in cloud environments, like API integration or provisioning
- Domain 4: Governance, Risk, Compliance and Security for the Cloud
- Understand risk management and response concepts related to cloud services and identify the importance and impacts of compliance in the cloud, such as regulatory concerns or international standards.
- CompTIA recommends that a candidate have at least 6 months of experience in an IT environment, with direct involvement in IT-related tasks responsibilities and/or decision making.
Latest comments from students