This course provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to isolate, document and resolve problems on a Windows 7 desktop or laptop computer. It will also help exam candidates prepare for the 70-685 and 70-682 exams. The course maps to Microsoft's 50331 course.
Attendees to TN-5105: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician 7 will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
Location and Dates:
Duration: 5 Days
- Troubleshooting Hardware Failures
- Protecting Client Systems
- Understanding and Troubleshooting Remote Access Connections
- Updating Windows 7
- TCP/IP troubleshooting skills
- Experience working in a domain environment
- Experience using desktop and command-line troubleshooting tools
- Experience installing and troubleshooting desktop application problems
- Experience configuring registry and group policy settings
Latest comments from students
Instructor comments: Excellent instructor. Very informative