This course provides students with the knowledge and skills to maintain a Microsoft SQL Server 2008 database. The course focuses on teaching individuals how to use SQL Server 2008 product features and tools related to maintaining a database.
Attendees to MS-6231: Maintaining a Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Database will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
Duration: 5 Days
- Installing and Configuring SQL Server
- Managing Databases and Files
- Disaster Recovery
- Managing Security
- Transferring Data
- Automating Administrative Tasks
- Implementation Replication
- Maintaining High Availability
- Monitoring SQL Server
- Troubleshooting and Performance Tuning
Latest comments from students
Instructor comments: Clay was knowledgeable instructor with enough experience to make subject matter relatable to real world usage.