This instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to plan, deploy, and manage Microsoft SCCM. The course focuses on planning and deploying sites and clients, configuring software distribution, deploying operating systems, and managing software updates. It also focuses on remote tools and managing mobile devices.
Attendees to MS-6451A: Planning, Deploying, and Managing Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
Duration: 5 days
- Overview of Configuration Manager 2007
- Planning and Deploying a Single-Site Architecture
- Planning and Deploying Configuration Manager 2007 Clients
- Collecting Inventory and Metering Software Usage
- Querying and Reporting Data
- Preparing for and Managing Software Distribution
- Deploying Operating Systems Using Configuration Manager 2007
- Deploying and Managing Software Updates
- Working with Desired Configuration Management in Configuration Manager 2007
- Remote Tools and Wake on LAN Features
- Managing Mobile Devices Using Configuration Manager 2007
- Maintaing and Troubleshooting Configuration Manager 2007
- A base-level understanding of Systems Management Server 2003.
- System Administrator–level working knowledge of:
- Deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers
- TCP/IP networking
- SQL Server
- Active Directory
Latest comments from students
Liked the class? Then let everyone Know!