Based on the Solaris 10 Update 4 and Nevada Operating System releases, the Solaris 10 Features for Experienced System Administrators course provides hands on Solaris 10 training. You will be instructed and have labs in how to set up, configure, and administer the new features including: Solaris Zones, ZFS, Dtrace, Predictive Self-Healing, Solaris Trusted Extensions, and operating system installation.
Each Attendee of S-325: Solaris 10 Features for Experienced Solaris System Administrators will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
Duration: 5 days
- Solaris Zones Configuration and Administration
- Overview and Advanced Techniques Utilizing ZFS
- Custom Configuration of Service Management Facility (SMF)
- Optimizing Performance and Troubleshooting with DTrace
- Integrating NFS v4 into Heterogeneous Operating Environment
- Utilizing the Advanced Privileges Model of Solaris 10
- Installing ad Configuring Trusted Extensions
- Evolution of Install, Jumpstart, Flash Achieves, and Live Upgrade
- Maintaining Currency of Solaris Zones
- Either a Solaris Certified Administrator Solaris 9 or older or equivalent experience.
Latest comments from students