This Python for Penetration Testing course is designed to give you the skills you need for maintaining or developing Python Penetration Testing tools oriented towards offensive operations. We have a suite of courses and certifications that help understand a problem, this course prepares the student to rapidly develop prototype code to attack or defend against it.
The course concludes with a Capture the Flag event that will test both your ability to apply your new tools and coding skills in a Python Penetration Testing challenge.
This course is not intended to be an Advanced Python course, but to exemplify penetration techniques utilizing Python. The course covers Threading, Sockets, OOP, and third party modules that facilitate the offensive operator’s objective.
This course utilizes the “Violent Python” text book.
Attendees to TN-345: Python for Penetration Testers Class will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
Duration: 3 Days
- Python Lanuage Refress
- Network Sockets
- Exception Handling
- Hashes and Cracking Passwords
- Concepts and Python Implementation
- Queues and Synchronization
- urlparse and httplib to probe URLs
- Crack a password protected zip file
- Port Scanner
- Threading a Port Scanner
- nmap integration
- Deploying shellcode
- Mechanize, BeautifulSoup
- HTTP Form Password Guessing
- HTTP Proxies (Burp Suite)
- HTTP Cookies Session Hijacking
- Images and Metadata
- SQL Injection
- Antivirus and IDS evasion
- Deploy shellcode
- DNS Cache Poisoning
- Packety Violence
- Python Programming Skills or P-325: Python Programming
Latest comments from students
Liked the class? Then let everyone know!