Course one of a three course series to obtain a Server 2016 MCSA certification. This five-day course is designed primarily for IT professionals who have some experience with Windows Server. It is designed for professionals who will be responsible for managing storage and compute by using Windows Server 2016, and who need to understand the scenarios, requirements, and storage and compute options that are available and applicable to Windows Server 2016.
The course leads directly to preparing for the(MCSA):Windows Server 2016 exam “70-740: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016”. It also maps to Microsoft’s course 20740A, and is part of the Server 2016 MCSA certification.
Attendees to TN-5415: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Window Server 2016 will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
06/03/2019 - 06/07/2019
TN-5415: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
Tech Now, Inc., San Antonio TX
Duration: 5 Days
- Prepare and install Nano Server, a Server Core installation, and plan a server upgrade and migration strategy
- Describe the various storage options, including partition table formats, basic and dynamic disks, file systems, virtual hard disks, and drive hardware, and explain how to manage disks and volumes
- Describe enterprise storage solutions, and select the appropriate solution for a given situation
- Implement and manage Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication
- Install and configure, and manage Windows and Hyper-V containers
- Describe the high availability and disaster recovery technologies in Windows Server 2016
- Plan, create, and manage a failover cluster
- Implement failover clustering for Hyper-V virtual machines
- Configure a Network Load Balancing (NLB) cluster, and plan for an NLB implementation
- Create and manage deployment images
- Manage, monitor, and maintain virtual machine installations
- A basic understanding of networking fundamentals
- An awareness and understanding of security best practices
- An understanding of basic AD DS concepts
- Basic knowledge of server hardware
- Experience supporting and configuring Windows client operating systems such as Windows 10
Liked the class? Then let everyone know!