Course two of a three course series to obtain a Server 2016 MCSA certification. This 5-day course provides the fundamental networking skills required to deploy and support Windows Server 2016 in most organizations. It covers IP fundamentals, remote access technologies, and more advanced content including Software Defined Networking.
The course leads directly to preparing for the(MCSA):Windows Server 2016 exam “70-741: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016”. It also maps to Microsoft’s course 20741A, and is part of the Server 2016 MCSA certification.
Attendees to TN-5425: Networking with Window Server 2016 will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
03/02/2020 - 03/06/2020
TN-5425: Networking with Windows Server 2016
Tech Now, Inc., San Antonio TX
Duration: 5 Days
- Plan and implement an IPv4 network
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Implement IPv6
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS)
- Implement and manage IP address management (IPAM)
- Plan for remote access
- Implement DirectAccess
- Implement virtual private networks (VPNs)
- Implement networking for branch offices
- Configure advanced networking features
- Implement Software Defined Networking
- A basic understanding of networking fundamentals
- Experience working with Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012
- Experience working in a Windows Server infrastructure enterprise environment
- Knowledge of the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model
- Understanding of core networking topologies and architectures such as local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs) and wireless networking
- Basic knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol stack, addressing and name resolution
- Experience with and knowledge of Hyper-V and virtualization
- Hands-on experience working with the Windows client operating systems such as Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
Liked the class? Then let everyone know!