Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security (IINS) is an instructor-led course. This five-day course focuses on the necessity of a comprehensive security policy and how it affects the posture of the network. TechNow students each get a Cisco Switch, Router, and an ASA. The in the classrom hardware hands-on component of this course is a priority. Using instructor-led discussions, extensive hands-on lab exercises, and supplemental materials, this course allows learners to understand common security concepts, and deploy basic security techniques utilizing a variety of popular security appliances within a “real-life” network infrastructure. TechNow is an Authorized VUE testing partner and this course concludes with the student taking the 210-260 IINS Cisco Certification Exam.
- Describe common network security concepts
- Secure routing and switching infrastructure
- Deploy basic authentication, authorization and accounting services
- Deploy basic firewalling services
- Deploy basic site-to-site and remote access VPN services
- Describe the use of more advanced security services such as intrusion protection, content security and identity management
Attendees to N-325: Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
Latest comments from students