Linux System Administration II course is for experienced administrators ready for advanced administration topics. This course provides students with hands-on experience working with more complex and integrated administration concepts, and builds upon the Part 1 course. Students will be instructed in essential local Red Hat system administration skills including: Logical Volumes, Raid Management, and System Logging, SELinux and Virtual Machines. The Linux System Administration II course will get you started in understanding network administration topics, including monitoring, routing, Firewall with iptables, and servers such as NFS, SAMBA, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, DHCP, and Kickstart.
Attendees to RH-295: Linux System Administration II will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
Duration: 5 days
- Managing Logical Volumes and RAID
- Network Routing, Filtering and Monitoring
- Configuring File Sharing Across Platforms
- Configuring Internet Services
- Configuring Security
- Configuring System Messaging
- Using Name Services
- Configuring Name Service Clients
- Configuring Kickstart
- Virtualization with KVM
- Troubleshooting Boot Process
- RH-245: Linux System Administration I or equivalent knowledge plus six months experience as a system administrator or one year or more administrating the Red Hat operating system.
Latest comments from students