Expand your expertise with advanced Solaris system administration, network & troubleshooting skills. Students in our Solaris course learn to administer Solaris in a networked environment while gaining practical, hands-on experience troubleshooting the Solaris operating system. You will learn how to recover from several different scenarios & get your Solaris servers back up & running fast!
Attendees to S-295: Solaris System Administration II will receive TechNow approved course materials and expert instruction.
Duration: 5 Days
- Working with the Solaris Network Environment
- Managing Virtual File Systems & Core Dumps
- Managing Storage Volumes
- Managing Access Control & System Messaging
- Managing Naming Services Performing Advanced Installation Procedures
- Configuring and Managing Solaris Zones
- S-245: Solaris System Administration I or equivalent knowledge plus six months experience as a system administrator or one year administrating the Solaris operating system.
Latest comments from students
Instructor comments: Very knowledgeable and excellent presenter of the material.
Facilities comments: Doubletree facility was good