Oracle Solaris 10 Trusted Extensions Installation, Configuration, and Administration provides students with the knowledge to enable, configure, and administer Solaris Trusted Extensions software on a system, running the Oracle Solaris 10 Operating System. The S-595: Oracle Solaris 10 Trusted Extensions Installation & Configuration teaches students how to design and configure Trusted Extensions security label mechanisms, use extended security features of the two graphical desktops, compartmentalize system administrator powers, and control privileges and authorizations.
Each attendee to S-595: Oracle Solaris 10 Trusted Extensions Installation & Configuration will receive TechNow approved course materials and extensive hands-on experience with Oracle Solaris 10.
Duration: 5 days
- Security Overview
- Installing Solaris Trusted Extensions Software
- Configuring Trusted Extensions Labels
- Creating Roles and Users
- Configuring LDAP for Trusted Extensions
- Common Procedures
- Understand data separation requirements in high security environments
- Install and configure the Solaris 10 operating systems
- Perform basic Solaris 10 operating systems
- Solaris 10 ZFS Administration
Latest comments from students