DoD 8140 Training
The Department of Defense requires that all information assurance personnel must become compliant with IT and security certification standards.
DoD 8140 training, also called Information Assurance training, is available through TechNow to provide you with the certification that is required. Your DoD 8140 training ( information assurance training ) at TechNow will provide you with all of the courses necessary to receive your DoD 8140.01-M certification.
Ongoing open enrollment through TechNow is availble for our DoD 8570.01-M courses.
To review the full DoD 8140 requirement: Click Here
- CL-315: CCSP – Certified Cloud Security Professional Preparation Seminar
- CT-205: A+ Certification Course
- CT-208: A+ Extended Boot Camp
- CT-225: Network+
- CT-325: Security+
- CT-395: CySA+ Cybersecurity Analyst
- CT-425: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
- TN-715: Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- TN-812: Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP)
- TN-813: Certified Authorization Professional (CAP)
- TN-8150: CISSP Certification Preparation Seminar
- TN-815: CISSP Certification Preparation Seminar
- TN-822: Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Seminar
- TN-825: Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) Seminar
- TN-835: Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) Preparation Seminar
For further information or to schedule for classes, call us at 800-324-2294